If you’re uncomfortable with your smile, cover your mouth when you smile or, even worse, not smile at all then feel bad about not smiling, you’re missing the party called life.
Your smile is your defining feature. Make it a great one. The benefits of radiating happiness are enormous.
• When you smile, cortisol is released. Cortisol helps the body use sugar (glucose) and fat for energy (metabolism), and it helps the body manage stress.
• Smile and your immune system smiles with you. A smile that comes from deep inside you boosts your immune system and relaxes your body.
• Smile and experience the magic of endorphins. Not only do they elevate your mood and lower your blood pressure, they also act as a natural pain reliever.
• Serotonin constricts smooth muscles, transmits impulses between nerve cells, regulates cyclical body processes and therefore contributes to wellbeing.
• Take your smile to the next level and laugh. We breathe deeper and our lungs receive more oxygen and more oxygen-rich nutrients aid in relaxation. It’s like deep breathing meditation only more fun.
Smile and the world smiles with you.
• Smiling changes the tone of your voice and tends to relax those you’re talking to -even on the phone. Think what the effect that could have when you’re Face-timing?
• A study by the University of Pittsburgh found that people who smiled were thought to be more trustworthy.
• Give one, get one. Try this: smile at someone, and chances are they will smile back. The benefit? You’ll both feel better and who knows what’ll happen?
Your life could be changed – forever.
- Bonding & Tooth-Colored Restoration
- Inlays & Onlays
- Contouring & Reshaping
- Whitening and bleaching